The Green Caravan Film Festival is calling for short film submissions from the Middle East!
Do you have a film that is environmentally or socially relevant that tells a story or presents an issue in a way that is visually and narratively compelling?
Submit your short film (animation / narrative / documentary) to The 5th Edition of The Green Caravan Film Festival in London!
- Production Country: This year the submissions are invited from countries of the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region to celebrate the origins of the Festival as we show the films in London. The festival committee will consider the eligibility of the film based on the following criteria: director’s nationality, shooting location, language of the film, nationality of casts.
If you feel that any or all of those categories place you within the MENA world of film, then we are happy to receive your submissions this year.
- Running Time: 25minutes or under. Running time includes end credits.
- Production Year: The film must have been produced after January 1st 2013
- Language:English subtitles are required for submissions with languages other than English
- Format: You may send a DVD screener to:
No. 2, 61 Kensington Gardens Square
-Deadline for Submissions: June 30th 2015
Films selected for the 5th GCFF will be announced no later than August 15th 2015.
GCFF reserves the right to use images from films selected in Festival marketing purposes (web, print media, and television).